Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Virginia
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
Are you excited at the prospect of unlocking the secrets held by a data set? Are you fascinated by the possibilities presented by the IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence advances? In an increasingly connected world, massive amounts of structured and unstructured data open up new opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- You will turn these complex data sets into useful information to solve global challenges. Across private and public sectors — from fraud detection, to cancer research, to national intelligence — you know the answers are in the data.
- You’ll work closely with your customer to understand their questions and needs, then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle.
- You’ll mentor teammates, develop algorithms, write scripts, build predictive analytics, use automation, apply machine learning, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers to help our military leaders make informed decisions.
- You’ll provide your customer with a deep understanding of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it.
- You’ll identify new opportunities to use data science solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges.
What You Have:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with application of machine learning techniques.
- You have experience with developing machine learning systems.
- You have experience with programming languages, including Python, R, or C++.
- You have experience with using a machine learning framework, including TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, and SparkML.
- You have a TS/SCI clearance.
- You have a BA or BS degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics field.
Stunning Benefits Package!!