Senior Front End Developer
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for an experienced Front End Developer that has deep technical knowledge of high volume e-commerce web/mobile with modern UI experience.
Do you want to be apart of the transformational journey to deliver the best systems to support our clients business lines, across all channels? Can you collaboratively drive the development and support the web based systems for our client? Including internal and external systems? Then this is the job for you!
What You'll do:
- You will analyze, design and develop digital, web, and mobile web application solutions and enhancements that meet requirements.
- You will ensure adherence to programming and enterprise architectural standards.
- You will complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow ups to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- You will collaborate with product owners, application users, creative team and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop web applications.
- You will assist in the rollout of new applications, problem fixes, and enhancements of software.
- You will support configuration management and deployments of code and configuration items across environments to production.
- You will create consistent and accurate technical and end-user documentation of implemented applications.
- You will support the QA team on automation and other scripting requirements.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners, QA, PMO, DevOps and other developers to define requirements, design, and develop web applications.
What You Know:
- You have an undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or similar field. (or equivalent practical experience)
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience with developing web sites and web based applications.
- You have agile and Waterfall SDLC delivery experience.
- You have technical Design and Development experience.
- You have experience building responsive and adaptive web based applications.
- You have experience building web based applications that are supported across browsers (Chrome, Safari, FireFox & IE) and across Operating Systems (Windows, iOS and Android).
- You have application performance tuning and optimization.
- You have strong problem solving, debugging skills, and dedication to quality.
- You have the ability to work on a mission critical system in a fast-paced environment.
- You have demonstrated organization and follow-up skills with strong initiative, commitment, and a positive attitude.
What Will WOW Us:
- You have experience with web tagging and analytics, SEO concepts.
- You have experience with cloud systems such as AWS or Azure.
- You have experience with e-commerce, retail, automotive, and financing is a plus.
Stunning benefits package!