Remote Site Reliability Engineer
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
You are a Senior DevOps Engineer eager to join a team of Bitcoin enthusiasts and software engineers that believe the brightest minds in the space should have the best tools to leverage critical information resources that are key to driving innovation. If you are a proactive, driven individual who is motivated by the challenge to help lead a Development Operations team, this may be your dream job!
- You are obsessed with cloud based service-oriented architecture deployments
- You are obsessed with uptime of production systems. 5 9’s or bust!
- You are obsessed with monitoring production systems and rooting out performance problems.
- You know Azure and AWS
- You know Bazel inside and out
- You are aware of Drone
- You know grafana / prometheus +1
- You preach CI and CD (ie. Travis / gitlab / circleci / etc.)
- You have a good understanding of Amazon Web Services
- You can run Docker and container orchestration
- You are on top of security policies and procedures
- You own Linux and bash scripting
- You can run automated deployment scripts
- You have experience with enterprise SaaS
- You are passionate about building and supporting highly available, secure and scalable enterprise environments
- You are motivated by leading and mentoring a team
What You'll Do:
- You will be part of the DevOps team that will build a production engineering plan for the system.
- You will perform production readiness tests in collaboration with the test engineering group to drive out any performance issues in the system.
- You will help deploy the production test net and main net in collaboration with community validators.
- You will build and support highly available, secure and scalable environments
- You will build and deploy automation scripts
- You will build and maintain systems for logging, monitoring and reporting
- You will maintain and support infrastructure for all environments
- You will create, implement and maintain security policies to ensure industry compliance
- You will support and maintain Continuous Integration framework
- You will implement automation framework and tests
- You will ensure we are compliant and current with Disaster Recovery Plan
What You Know:
- You have a BS in computer science or related engineering, and 5+ years related work experience (or equivalent work experience)
- You have strong operational experience with production cloud environments
- You are able to work independently
- You have strong skills with Azure, Amazon Web Services (IAM policies and roles, VPC, Subtest in multiple regions, [email protected] instances, RDS, ELB, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Elasticsearch, ElastiCache, Glacier, Auto Scaling Groups)
- You have experience in deploying micro-service cloud based applications with Docker and AWS services
- You have experience with orchestration tools such as Docker Data Center.
- You have experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- You have experience with security practices, methods and tools
- You have strong skills working on software build/release and in an Agile distributed software development team
- You have excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation skills
- You want to be part of a killer startup, super smart team and you want to be a part of something epic
This is a 1099 position for the short term. Two weeks vacation is paid. Stock options are offered at this time.