OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
- You are a UX Designer interested in the total creative process.
- You're very comfortable communicating the value of your work, and the justification for the design decisions you made.
- You have strong experience with a design process.
- You know what the next activity should be, and when to stop the current activity and move on.
- You love being autonomous, taking full ownership of every last detail, every step of the way.
- You can lead simultaneous projects with fast turnarounds excites you.
- You have experience hiring and potentially managing other designers.
- You have familiarity and comfort in working with engineers - willingness to learn the technical constraints of implementing certain design principles.
- You take pride in your visual abilities and your "design eye”.
What You’ll Do:
You will own the entire UX creative process, including User Research, Interaction design, Design process, Visual Design, Continuous Improvement, and will be open to Collaboration with the Vision.
- User Research and Synthesis: Run open-ended user research in the early phase of the design process, to synthesize our unique functional design.
- Interaction Design: Generate wireframes, workflows and think about the user experience at a higher level.
- Design Process: Embrace the lean/agile design processes, achieving ‘just enough’ to move forward in the design iteration process without getting stuck on pixel perfect at an early stage.
- Visual Design: Make considered choices like "high contrast with a light background because your target audience is looking for that.
- Continuous Improvement: Inspire an environment for improving the design process, as well as educating yourself and others on modern team practices and tools.
- Collaboration: Work with our elite team of engineers to build ground-breaking products with polished UX/UI.
- Vision: Extract and absorb the ‘vision’ from others and synthesizing it into a cohesive and elegant, finished product.
What You Have:
- You have 5 + years of professional experience.
- You have at least 2 years spent owning a single product.
- You have lead a team and have direct reports who would sing your praises.
- You have proficiency with Sketch, Adobe, Photoshop or comparable tools.
- You have built mobile and desktop applications.
- You are not only a 2D designer, but a 3D designer as well.
What Will Wow Us
- You are technically proficient and have an interest in understanding what's "under the hood".
- You are passionate and creative.
Excellent benefits package!