Chief Data Scientist
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
What You'll Do:
- You will lead a team of data scientists and analysts in developing advanced analytics-focused solutions in partnership with market leaders.
- You will drive analytics thought leadership and solution shaping activities focused on the financial, energy, and development agencies within the civilian government arena.
- You will leverage expertise in technical and analytical work to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights that can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem.
- You will leverage expertise in data science, software development, and the latest technologies to analyze and implement analysis infrastructure and tools, analytic workflow processes, and complex data visualizations.
- You will leverage knowledge of mathematical and statistical concepts, programming, and domains to bridge the gap between technologists and mathematicians, including ensuring software solutions meet analytic requirements.
Who You Are:
- You have 10+ years of experience with analytics, data science, data engineering, and machine learning, including serving in technical project and team leadership roles.
- You have 5+ years of experience with business development, client relationship management, and team leadership.
- You have experience with writing technical proposals, grant applications, or journal articles.
- You have experience with the application of data science and advanced data analytics, including structured, unstructured, or relational and data mining and machine learning techniques.
- You have experience with developing and mentoring staff at all levels and building an internal capacity to deliver high quality and highly innovative analytics services.
- You have experience with developing and implementing successful market strategy and business development and leading proposal, project, and intellectual capital creation.
- You have experience with presenting to senior executives and industry conferences and authoring white-papers and peer-reviewed articles.
- You have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- You have a B.S. for B.A. in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, CS, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or equivalent technical field preferred; MA or MS degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Operations Research, or a related technical field
- You have experience with Cloud architecture and Cloud security solutions.
- You have experience with Big Data analytics, semantic ontologies, and natural language processing.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Excellent benefits package.