Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
Our client is looking for an experienced Medicaid Eligibility Project Manager for their Rockville Maryland office that will bring knowledge of all things PERM and Medicaid to this already fun team!
What You'll Do:
- You will serve as a management team member responsible for oversight and quality assurance for PERM eligibility reviews and provide Medicaid eligibility policy technical assistance to project team members and state and CMS staff.
- You will apply knowledge of the analysis process for performance, procedures, and processes of complex systems to improve both efficiency and effectiveness and address priority operational challenges.
- You will advise on the delivery of operational solutions and ongoing performance management to help achieve operational excellence and quality.
What You Have:
- You have 5+years of experience with project management.
- You have 3+ years of experience in working with state Medicaid and CHIP agencies.
- You have experience with working on PERM eligibility.
- You have knowledge of state Medicaid eligibility systems, state Medicaid eligibility determination processes, and state Medicaid eligibility policies.
- You have knowledge of the principles and practices of Medicaid and CHIP eligibility.
- You have knowledge of the Affordable Care Act, including comprehension of eligibility.
- You have the ability to interpret Medicaid, CHIP, and state eligibility regulations and analyze their impact on current and proposed programs.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with government and state stakeholders.
- You have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- You have a HS diploma or GED.
Stunning benefits package!