Data Science Machine Learning Lead
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
Can you handle a large amount of data that is collected from diverse sources? Can you extract patterns and draw relationships across social media, images, videos and sensor feeds? Can you analyze these types of data, allowing analysts to draw conclusions from the patterns in the data and to ask hard questions?
If so, then this is the job for you! Our client is looking for an experienced data scientist, machine learning engineer, or artificial intelligence specialist who knows how to step back and understand the complex relationships between the business needs, the data, and modeling approaches.
What You'll Do:
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate innovation in artificial intelligence by working with the military to develop innovative solutions that harness the best technologies to process vast amounts of data, for critical mission systems and decision making.
- You will apply knowledge of your particular field of specialization towards the assessment of program concepts, research and development activities, or emerging technologies. As a machine learning engineer, leadership and clients will look to your guidance to help them evaluate technical progress, identify risks, and recommend mitigation activities.
- You will have access to online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
- You will have a chance to change the world with the Data Science Bowl—the world’s premier data science for social good competition
- You will participate in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government
- You will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books.
- You will build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- You will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
What You Have:
- You have 7+ years of experience with analytics, Big Data, data science, machine learning, or artificial intelligence, including serving in technical delivery roles, such as data scientist, developer, architect, engineer, mathematician, statistician, or machine learning specialist.
- You have 5+ years of experience with leading or managing delivery teams, projects, development efforts, or research efforts and traditional and Agile framework project management approaches and constructs.
- You have 3+ years of experience with programming experience, including machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, and MXNET.
- You have 3+ years of experience with business development, client or customer relationship management, and proposal development, including grant applications.
- You have experience with developing effective delivery or research teams, including recruiting, hiring, mentoring, coaching, or managing team members.
- You have experience with authoring technical content, including whitepapers or peer-reviewed articles.
- You have the ability to communicate results to both technical and non-technical audiences effectively, including presenting to senior executives, industry conferences, technical seminars, or meet-ups.
- You have the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- You have a BA or BS degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, CS, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Operations Research.
Stunning benefits package!