Full Stack Engineer (PHP/Vue.JS)
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done. We put human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. If you are looking for "just another job," you’ve come to the wrong place. If you are looking for a new career, a job that doesn't feel like work, and you want to be surrounded by inspiring, forward thinking, high energy talent, apply today!
Who You Are:
- You have the ability to lead others toward technical accomplishment, as a collaborative project team, in order to achieve project goals.
- You can be a strong change agent and have ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced change.
- You can plan and oversee project delivery, act as an escalation point for delivery issues.
- You can coach, mentor, motivate and supervise IT development resources, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- You can participate in issue resolution and change control processes.
- You can facilitate open and effective communication within and between the development team, the business, and external customers.
- You foster and maintain good working relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected service levels.
- You contribute to the development of annual application development plans.
- You assist with technical training and user education as needed.
- You are good with after hours work and on-call availability may be required to support deployments or upgrades to production systems to avoid system downtime during business hours.
What You’ll Do:
- You will work at highest technical advisory level on the most difficult analysis and design assignments.
- You will function as a hands-on lead of an Applications Team of 4 to 8 employees and coordinates the work of offshore resources as needed.
- You will schedule, assign, direct, review, supervisor and manage the technical team.
- You will manage all aspects of the application development lifecycle, including systems analysis, design, development, deployment, maintenance, and enhancements.
- You will organize, prioritize, coordinate, and administer the day-to-day activities and workload of the application development team.
- You will provide project oversight and administration to ensure that the development and delivery of information systems solutions meets or exceeds the expected business requirements, and that work is completed and delivered on time and within budget.
- You will perform general management functions including performance reviews, mentoring, hiring, and training of the assigned team members.
- You will ensure that all provided technology services and solutions meet business needs for reliability, performance, and security.
- You will support, troubleshoot, and maintain development and production systems to optimize performance, resolve problems, and provide timely follow-up on identified issues.
- You will monitor and reports to IS, business, and customer management on the status and progress of project efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that could inhibit achieving the project goals and objectives, and implementing corrective actions and mitigation strategies.
What You Have:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You must have proven success leading software development teams and projects within complex application and organizational environments.
- You have 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development, including several years of hands on development preferably in a LAMP stack.
- You have 4+ years of working experience in PHP and Java.
- You have a strong understanding of SQL Server, MySQL, HTML/CSS and jQuery.
- You have 4+ years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle.
- You have 4+ years relational database experience.
- You have experience writing and executing functional specifications and/or use cases.
- You have 4+ years previous leadership or management experience.
- You have advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, and JQuery.
- You have 4+ years experience with PHP.
- You have 3+ years experience with application design/architecture.
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies.
- You have advanced experience/knowledge of database architecture and design.
- You have a Github account with various code samples.
- You have contributed to an open source library provider (NPM, Composer, RubyGems, etc).
Excellent benefits package!